Re: [g-a-devel]GnomeIconList accessible patch

Federico Mena Quintero wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a patch in sun-patches/gail/000-00000-x.diff that adds the
> accessibility object for GnomeIconList.  Would this be appropriate to
> commit to HEAD gail?
>
> A little inconvenience of the patch is that it adds a libgnomeui
> dependency on gail.

By the way, as we discussed at GUADEC you shouldn't be using gail
headers other than gail-util.h.  The anonymous inheritance trick
(as used in gtkhtml2/libgtkhtml/a11y/htmlviewaccessible.c should
do the trick for you, you then only have to provide the interface
method implementations which GnomeIconList's parent object fails
to provide adequately.

Regards,

Bill