[g-a-devel]at-spi-0.12.1 released

Hi:

Just in time for beta4, a new release of at-spi (last minute build fixes
required a micro-revision).

Bugfixes for build bugs reported on non-gcc/linux systems, a little new
implementation for StateSets and Component, and some last-minute fixes
for API
bugs uncovered during a pre-1.0 API sweep.

Pending:

Implementation for "window:*" events (i.e. window:maximize, etc.) is in
process and
slated for 0.13.

What's new (since 0.10):

* fixes for bugzilla bugs
78249,68929,76615,71686,72300,78247,72300,78249
  relating to build issues on some architectures (some of these were
  fixed in 0.10 but additional fixes were included in 0.12.1).
* added new test program for our key listener API.
* added implementation of IDL 'exit' method to our
  magnifier and mag_control client.
* Badly broken AccessibleStateSet implementation fixed by
  Marc.
* Added implementation for AccessibleComponent_grabFocus method.
* Improvements to documentation.

API CHANGES:

* Added missing seek_type param in
  AccessibleStreamableContent_seek [78888],
  previously documented but not in signature;
  this was unused API but needed fixing for the future.

* Added API for AccessibleTable_selectRow and _selectColumn,
  corresponding to similar API in ATK, and provided
  implementation. [76201]

* Added boolean return types to a number of IDL methods whose
  corresponding cspi wrappers and ATK methods already had boolean
  returns.

* Made Accessibility_StateSet inherit from BonoboUnknown as it should;
  this was the main existing breakage in StateSet.