From: remus draica <rd baum ro>
Subject: at-spi issues
To: gnome-baum-dev basso sfbay sun com

Hello,

I studied the behavior of some widget and controls from gtk-demo
application.
I have some issues :

1. For an entry widget (from "Dialog and message boxes") if I press a
key I
obtain two notifications "object:text-changed" and
"object:text-caret-moved".
For a text widget  (from "Text Widget") if I press a key I obtain only
"object:text-changed". The notify event "object:text-caret-moved" is
obtained
only for arrows.

2.For check box (from "Paned widgets") I don't obtain any notifications.

3.For a check box in a table if the state is changed only an
"object:visible-data-changed" notification is obtained.

Please tell me if it is the right behavior.

Best regards,
Remus Draica
BAUM ENGINEERING, Romania