[g-a-devel]upcoming changes to at-spi keyboard handling

Hi:

As part of a set of fixes to "global" keygrabs, I will be doing some
housecleaning of the internal at-spi keyboard event support.  Most of
this should have no API impact on existing clients, but I am planning to
make a binary-incompatible change at the same time, to add a "keystring"
parameter to AccessibleKeystroke.

There are some changes to the DeviceEventController IDL in support of
the keystrings and to get rid of some very suspect casting that is going
on in at-spi; this has API impact but not for users of cspi.

I hope that the end result will be several bugfixes and improved
keyboard support.  As I am technically "on holiday" I will be doing most
of this offline, so this also serves as notice that I will be altering
code in cspi/bonobo and (more significantly) in
libspi/deviceeventcontroller.c.

Thanks

-Bill