Gnome over Exceed

Dear Experts out there !

I've recently installed the new Gnome 2.0 beta, for sun solaris 9.

There are no problems when using it local at the server.

However, when I try to use it remotely over a 100Mbit network,
it takes almost 15 minutes to startup and 5 to 10 minutes for each
application to start.

There is no problem, once I have the windows on my scree, moving around, and so
on is quite ok.

My remote machine is using Exceed as X-server.

Has anyone some clue to help me out ?

best regards,
wilfried
--
Wilfried Steiner                                     fax:   +43 (1) 5869149
Real-Time Systems Group                   voice:  +43 (1) 58801-18218