ggv not getting restored after logout

Hi

I made the session management changes to ggv.  This is what I did:
* Changed the key to /apps/app_name/sessions/app_session_id/save_key
* Changed gnome_config functions to Gconf

I started a gnome 2 session and executed ggv. When I logged out and
then logged back in,  ggv did not get restored. However, I found out
that the values got saved in the location specified.

Am I doing something wrong here??

Thanks
Deepa

Information transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Wipro and/or its Customers and
is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without
proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this
information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please
notify us immediately at mailto:mailadmin wipro com and delete this mail
from your records.