Re: Clarification about "yelp" code changes

tis 2002-01-22 klockan 11.30 skrev Ravinandan Arakali:
> Hi,
> I was looking at the recent code changes done to ?yelp? application and have
> the following
> question.
>
> The code corresponding to ?Find? button, ?Help On? label and Text Entry box
> seem to have been commented out. All these three components were earlier
> on the toolbar of yelp application. The code changes are in the file
> yelp-window.c.

Yes.

> Does this mean there is no ?Search? functionality in yelp 2.0 ?
> If so, I wonder why ?

Those refered to fulltext searching through documents. I won't be able
to finish that in time for GNOME 2.0, that is the reason that it's been
commented out. I added them in the beggining to show what I had in mind.
The timeline though is that it won't happend in time.

If you are interested in helping and want to make this happend you are
more then welcome!

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/