Re: ggv-source

On Tue, 2002-01-15 at 20:00, Jaka Mocnik wrote:
> the "save geometry" option has been there for ages; it was
> there even before I took over as the maintainer of ggv. and
> I am using it with sawfish w/o problems. btw, if you compile
> CVS and install it, you are expected to be able to overcome
> such minor problems.

yeah it was no problem i solved that issue. just took me a
while to figure it out. maybe it's not strikt ggv related
also other components like nautilus drawing the screen or
newer version of sawfish (... changing code over time etc)
that caused this strange situation happen. anyways i thought
to mention this maybe the save geometry feature in ggv needs
a little more review to match recent specs.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali akcaagac stud fh-wilhelmshaven de