Re: ggv-source

On Tue, 2002-01-15 at 19:09, Jaka Mocnik wrote:
> ggv has not been ported to Gnome 2.0 yet. and from the looks of it (as I
> am the only one actively developing it and am in quite a lack of free
> time) it won't be ported until the end of february. sorry about that...

where we are at it...

the recently added 'save geometry' is enabled by default if you update
cvs compile and install it... it took me a while to fix that breakage
that was caused with this option enabled in conclusion with sawfish.
the whole ggv window disapeared. i needed to cheat around to get that
function disabled so it works correctly again. not to mention that i
first needed to figure out what setting caused this.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali akcaagac stud fh-wilhelmshaven de