docbook-dtd412-xml.

Hello,

can someone help me, to compile the scrollkeeper sources from 2.0.1 RC 1 Release?
I'm getting an error Message:

checking for docbook-dtd412-xml... * ERROR *

Couldn't find the DocBook XML V4.1.2 DTD.  Please make sure that you have the docbook-dtd412-xml package installed. If it is installed, the package probably did not register the DTD in the catalog properly. Consult http://scrollkeeper.sourceforge.net/docbook.shtml for more information.

configure: error: DocBook XML V4.1.2 DTD not present in /etc/xml/catalog. Make sure docbook-dtd412-xml is installed and registers DTD in catalog.

Where can I get this stupid docbook-dtd412-xml package? I'm getting crazy. There's no description
on gnome.org, what "docbook-xml (Docbook DTD 4.1.2) + docbook-xsl (Docbook XSL Stylesheets)" is
and where I can get it.

I have Debian Woody.

Thank you

Martin