Re: modules that need releasing

"R.I.P. Deaddog" <maddog linuxhall org> writes:

> On 25 Sep 2001, Havoc Pennington wrote:
>
> > At least the following modules need releasing so that parallel install
> > works:
> [......]
> > gnome-vfs still has issues with the MIME files and the MIME man page.
> > I still haven't gotten to gnome-print, so it may still need fixing.
> > I also haven't done bonobo-config stable/unstable.
>
> And pango needs some patching before --have-fribidi option works.
> Where can it be discussed?

gtk-i18n-list gnome org, or better, file a bug on bugzilla.gnome.org
against the pango module.

I don't know of any good reasons why you should be specifying
--have-fribidi, so I wouldn't judge it a particularly high
priority bug, but yes, it should be fixed if it doesn't work
currently. (Or, if not fixed, the option should be removed.)

                                        Owen