off to brush my teeth ...

	I just thought you should all know that as above, I'm thinking
of going to the bathroom for teeth cleaning manoevers :-)

	Oh, and (incidentaly) I'm away for a week on holiday - until next
Thursday, consequently should anyone mail me, and ponder the lack of a
prompt reply - I love you really, I'm just not all there.

	Darin, Jacob - could you possibly field any bonobo patches,
releases etc.  that occur ? Mark is clearly Mr linc/ORBit2 - and he'll
be doing a new release shortly I hope - for the eager crowds.

	I hope that's ok, happy hacking,

		Michael.