Re: Our (real) problems

Bill Haneman wrote:
Michael wrote, regarding component lifecycle management and 'AWOL detection':

Hi Dan,

	Since we're interested only particularly in local machines,

I smell an assumption... Dunno what the "sell-by" date is on this one, but I think it has a limited shelf life ;-)

What he probably means is that applications, frameworks and libraries should be optimised for the special case where the remote process is local, just like XFree does for example.

Cheers