Re: Another suggested libgnome API change

George <jirka 5z com> writes:
> I'm now leaning back towards just keeping the gnome-exec like functions,
> those really were a lot simpler.

If you want to run in a shell. gspawn doesn't support that
specifically because it is normally wrong for security reasons.  The
run dialog is one of the few exceptions.  We could add the flag

Which brings up the point, we need to specify whether .desktop files
Exec= is supposed to be run via a shell. I believe the answer is no.