Re: Another suggested libgnome API change

George <jirka 5z com> writes:
> I'm now leaning back towards just keeping the gnome-exec like functions,
> those really were a lot simpler.

If you want to run in a shell. gspawn doesn't support that
specifically because it is normally wrong for security reasons.  The
run dialog is one of the few exceptions.  We could add the flag
G_SPAWN_WITH_USER_SHELL, of course.

Which brings up the point, we need to specify whether .desktop files
Exec= is supposed to be run via a shell. I believe the answer is no.

Havoc