Re: Merging libgnomevfs and libgnomevfs-pthread
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs noisehavoc org>
- Cc: gnome-vfs ximian com, gnome-2-0-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Merging libgnomevfs and libgnomevfs-pthread
- Date: 02 Sep 2001 19:59:22 -0400
Maciej Stachowiak <mjs noisehavoc org> writes:
> Given the recent discussion on shared library proliferation, I think
> for GNOME 2.0 these libraries should be merged. There is no real
> reason to keep them separate. This may even help cut down on exports,
> since symbols exported by one that are only used by the other would
> not have to be exported at all.
Go for it.
] [Thread Prev