Re: Our (real) problems

I think the point is aimed more at library developers than application
developers. Certainely, if you are using the GNOME development platform
and a library is useful to you....use it. Maybe the real question is
"where does it make sense to merge libraries that are seperate for
arbitrary reasons".

-Seth