Re: new build order

On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 11:36:46PM +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> We talked about that on the mailing-list. (See my crummy patches a
> little while earlier)
>
> Phlip, just switch automake 1.5 for an automake 1.4 in the bootstrap
> phase of the vicious-build-scripts. I didn't change it because I didn't
> have time to test. Tell us how your platform compilation goes using a
> 1.4 version, and I'll update the scripts then.

Dudes, if you find stuff liek that just edit vbs.  I updated to automake 1.5
cuz I thought ... yay a new version ... and didn't realize it had so many
issues.  I'm not on a computer where I can change cvs ... can you switch it for
1.4 for now?  thanks.

I keep forgetting about this when I'm on my computer.

George