Re: GnomeModule, libglade

On 23 Oct 2001, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> > so anyway - does anyone have objections to putting the libglade
> > support for things in the module where they come from (because i
> > will actually do the work this time)?
>
> Certainly sounds more correct, if James doesn't know of issues with
> it.

        FWIW I think this is the best way to go too - libglade is now so
simple, small and elegant - it would be great to push it down the
dependency stack. Similarly it'd be nice to stop dlopening these tiny
libraries of widget lists for each of bonobo, libgnomeui, canvas etc. and
just have them registered when the library is used.

        Do we have consensus ? Anders ?

        Regards,

                Michael.