Re: Gnome-Media

On Tue, 2001-10-16 at 17:09, Owen Taylor wrote:

> On Red Hat you should be able to install Havoc's "gnomehide" packages
> (or presumably Jacob's snapshots) and get up to the point where you
> can compile/run gnome-games.

Havoc's gnomehide packages are for RedHat 7.2, which most people aren't
using yet. I've started building some RedHat 7.1 RPMS out of CVS
recently (for my own amusement). If anyone's interested in these, they
can be had at <ftp://ftp.golder.org/pub/rossg/gnome2/>. They're not all
there (yet).

--
Ross