Re: libglade release ...

Michael Meeks wrote:

Hi James,

Since you're at the bottom of the pile now - you get more people to sit on you when we need releases :-)

	Now Gtk+ has been frozen / released, can we have a release of
libglade in as finally frozen an API state as possible for the API beta
that we want to get out extremely fast.  That'd be really great.

Assuming no one has any problems with the current API, I will make a new release.

Note that the last API I added was intended for cases where things can't be done through the normal properties system. Eg. the "tooltips" property, which I couldn't convince the gtk guys to add :)

I would hope that all new widgets are designed with property support, so that the use of that API is not needed. This should also be sufficient for language bindings.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/