Re: GNOME 2 impressions

Buvo Sk, 2001-11-25 17:25+0000, kai Iain rašė:
> > > gnome-media/
> > > - there are no icons in the menus of all apps (gnome2-media-01.png).
>
> Bug somewhere in the libraries as all apps are having the same problem/

I'd suspect libgnomeui/gnome-app-helper.c  as menu icons are created
there.

i.e. deprecated source. But it needs to be fixed.

> > > - failed to build: cddb-slave2, vu-meter and gnome-cd
>
> Won't build with the latest glib due to directly including gobject.h.
> I've not had time/bqandwidth to update my glib setup yet, so I can't fix
> it up. Will do that soonish.

Be sure to update first. I have fixed the includes yesterday. As it was so trivial
and obvious, I haven't sent the patch, just comitted.

--
[Gediminas Paulauskas] [http://03bar.ktu.lt/~menesis/] [ICQ 24859336]