Re: Desktop Integration - 1.x and 2.x

Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> writes:
> I guess lodging a bug on the control-centre is the best thing to do for this
> one.

Yes, we just need the control center to do its best to sync up the 1.2
theme with the 2.0 theme. It's not going to work that well, though, if
only because at first there will be very few 2.0 themes.

BTW, we really need the control center to be compiling in CVS -
Richard says he has local patches, but hasn't merged them yet.

Havoc