Re: Status of Gnome-Games porting

<quote who="Kevin Vandersloot">

> Hello All. So I've got most of gnome-games up and running for GNOME 2.0.
> The status of each follows. I'm waiting for permission to commit, and
> someone would need to branch off stable.

WOW! Kevin, you're a porting powerhouse!

Obviously, having gnome-games ported will make it easier for more hackers to
move to a fully GNOME 2.0 desktop. ;)

Heard on #gnome earlier:

  <Sopwith> kevinv: Porting gnome-games?
  <kevinv> Sopwith: yep
  <Sopwith> kevinv: Let me know when you have iagno done, I want to test it :)

- Jeff

--
    "Biology is the only science in which multiplication means the same
                     thing as division." - Greg Leblanc