change request: libbonobo[ui]

Hi Guys,

	I need to add a method 'dispose' to the Control interface IDL.
This will have precicely no impact on any C binding, and is neccessary
since - with connection sharing in the ORB ( neccessary for any
vestige of speed / efficiency ), we are not garenteed that the
connection will die except in pathalogical failure mode, and thus we
need a way of signaling clean exit [1].

	To examine the details see libbonoboui/doc/control.txt, this
is holding up my ongoing polishing of the control / control-frame
lifecycle issues.

	The change will have no bincompat effect.

	Regards,

		Michael.

[1] - the irony being that we have a converse situation to Bonobo 1.0
where only unclean exits are handled properly :-)