Re: Panel Accessibility - Key Nav

Havoc Pennington writes:
|OK, what I guess I meant is "Sawfish does not have special knowledge
|of the panel except for possible bad special-case hacks" ;-)
|
|I really don't think this should be necessary, it's a bug in the WM
|spec that it is.

I don't think it's a big deal. As long as the special cases are generic
(i.e. can apply to both gnome and kde panels), as they are now. If we
want to add a _NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE_PANEL, that would be great, but if
not..

|There can be several panel windows though.

Ah, yes.

Incidentally, I now have sawfish mostly working with gtk 2 (in that
I've mostly ported rep-gtk to gtk 2)

	John