Re: Panel Status - GNOME 2.0

Hi,

Bill, Sander, I'm not sure what you guys are arguing about. ;-)

We need the panel to be made to work, including the accessibility
part. For that to happen someone needs to go in there and make the
necessary changes. That will happen at the time that someone makes
those changes. I don't think anyone will say "noooo! you may not hack
the panel!!!" at any point.

So, the issue here is when we can get someone to do the accessibility
work. I would suggest that there are two stages of work: we need a
volunteer to make a description of how the panel works with regard to
keynav, accessibility etc. (a spec), and then we need a volunteer to
do the implementation. So we are blocking on need for these two
volunteers, not on anything else.

There's probably plenty of time before GNOME 2 to do the accessibility
work, it looks like Mark already has the panel basically coming on
screen and so forth.

Havoc