Re: GNOME CVS: gnome-core mmclouglin

jacob berkman <jacob ximian com> writes:
> if the latter, this is not the right place to do it as GnomeDialog needs
> to switch them around (if it hasn't).

I don't think GnomeDialog _can_ switch them without breaking a bunch
of stuff - the way the API works relies on button positions.

Possibly better to leave GnomeDialog unchanged, and fix the UI issue
by slowly porting to GtkDialog. I don't think we should break
GnomeDialog in such a way that all buttons do the opposite
thing. Since said bugs would not show up as compile errors.

Havoc