Re: libgnomeui patch

George Karabin wrote:

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

>Code that is not a gnome-vfs module should not be including headers
>from $includedir/gnome-vfs-module-2.0. I'll check it out and remove
>the inappropriate includes if possible.

FWIW, I think I'm seeing something similar in libgnome. help-method.c is
having all kinds of header file problems. Here's the error I'm seeing,
using rebuild.sh on gnome-head.

FWIW, reverting this change in gnome-vfs/libgnomevfs/Makefile.am got me past my problem in libgnome and on to the point in libgnomeui where Rodrigo hit the inappropriate includes:

-libgnomevfsmoduleincludedir = $(includedir)/gnome-vfs-module-2.0/libgnomevfs
+libgnomevfsmoduleincludedir = $(includedir)/gnome-vfs-module-2.0/

It looks like any code that was including from $includedir/gnome-vfs-module-2.0 (whether it should or shouldn't have) was trying to include using this path: <libgnome/some-gnome-vfs-module-2.0-header-file-here.h>

So changing the install directories was causing blowups as well in libgnome. Hope that helps some, if you haven't figured it out already.

Regards,

- George