Re: [gnome-love] GNOME user environment brainstorming

> Who is going to do it when? No point everyone doing it.

Chema was taking over this from Bradford (as he is now the manger for
Bradford).  They need a new control center so they can plug the XST
tools and make it look pretty at the same time.

> John Harper already had it working via hacks, but it needs some fixing
> up. Looks like jrb will be doing the fixup work here if necessary.

What hacks are you talking about?

> Menus in prefs dialogs are kind of ugly I think - aren't buttons
> nicer?

I have no preferences.  I am just pointing out that with the existing
API that capplets use, we can implement either menus (as described
before) or we can have the buttons on the bottom.

> Well, as long as there aren't both dialog buttons and menus at the
> same time...

Agreed.

> Sounds interesting, I haven't seen Whistler yet.

Worth studying.

Miguel