Re: [gnome-love] GNOME user environment brainstorming

Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> > - make the Print Screen key take a screenshot
>
> This is one beautiful idea.   Where should this go though?  The panel,
> the window manager, the file manager?

/me imagines user [okay maybe semi/mostly-dumb user] press this key and
sit and stare at his/her printer for the next couple of minutes waiting
for a printout of the screen which never appears. I'm not a big fan of
this key :/
I imagine it's a window manager thing though?

				Glynn :)