Re: ORBit2 & libbonobo ...

On 27 Jun 2001, Radek Doulik wrote:

> On 27 Jun 2001 06:33:41 -0400, Michael Meeks wrote:
> >
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > 	Just committed a patch to libbonobo to make it build and work
> > with ORBit2.
> >
> > 	I'd appreciate it if people consider using ORBit2 instead of
> > ORBit-martin-forked.
>
> I will definitely try it, could you give me some quick overview about
> what's new/changed in ORBit2 in compare to ORBit-martin-forked?

Michael, Martin, and Mark McLoughlin are doing mega hacking on it right
now, and there hasn't been a formal release of anything usable, so "sucks
less"  will have to do until we do a release with some sort of release
notes.  There might be some info in orbit-list archives in the previous
ancient ORBit2 release announcement, not sure.

-- Elliot
"It's a well-kept secret that KDE games are no longer toys but maturing
entertainment applications." - dot.kde.org