Re: ORBit2 & libbonobo ...

Hi Radek,

On 27 Jun 2001, Radek Doulik wrote:
> I will definitely try it, could you give me some quick overview about
> what's new/changed in ORBit2 in compare to ORBit-martin-forked?

	For the CORBA user, not much really; just a whole host of minor
things. Run libbonobo/orbit2-convert.pl to convert any fringe code to work
with both ORBit2 and ORBit-martin-forked.

	If you use bonobo-object the code changes should be almost
nothing, if you do explicit CORBA activation etc. ORBit2 has more
stringent requirements and is more correct - thus things that worked with
older ORBits may no longer work.

	Internaly there are lots of changes, and more planned.

	Regards,

		Michael.