Ooops, stop - let's get back to love & peace

Hey dudes,

let's not start a flame-war here because some idiot wrote nonsense
and some of us may have misunderstood some things.

Looks like we're talking about non-existant problems here.

After reading your followups, I was kinda surprised why people were
suddenly angry with me and thinking that I accused Red Hat. I think
I found the problem while reading my own mail again:

"However, the problem is that this statement comes from a marketing
 person at Red Hat and a reporter and that Red Hat is now accusing Ximian
 that they forced me to step down as release coordinator."

I edited and reworded this mail a few times since I wanted to be polite
and not pissing people off. My aplologies for messing this up, I should
have had some more sleep tonight.

What I had in mind was "... and that he is now accusing ..." and not
``Red Hat''.

I hope that nobody misunderstood the following:

"So, I'm not accusing Red Hat here, but from reading this, you could easily
 get the wrong impression that in fact Red Hat tried to force me to step
 down."

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)