Re: Animator widget

On 22 Jun 2001 23:34:49 +0200, Martin Baulig wrote:
> > 	Shouldn't this be moved to libgnome1-compat ?
>
> Find out whether it's actually used in at least a few applications so
> that it's worth putting it in libgnome1-compat. If so, tell me and I'll
> move it for you.

GnomeAnimator is used in GnomeICU.

I say that because -- please do NOT count this as usage. GnomeICU uses
GdkPixbuf already, and I'll try to remove GnomeAnimator soon even for
stable version.

I'd like that libgnome1-compat was as small as possible, especially not
have things that have dramatically changed.

--
Gediminas Paulauskas
Kaunas, Lithuania