Re: gtkhtml2: what, where, who .-)
- From: Sander Vesik <Sander Vesik Sun COM>
- To: Fatih Demir <kabalak gtranslator org>
- Cc: gnome-2-0-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gtkhtml2: what, where, who .-)
- Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 17:21:34 +0100 (BST)
On 21 Jun 2001, Fatih Demir wrote:
> On 21 Jun 2001 09:59:10 -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> > > Will gtkhtml2 be integrated into "gnome-libs" or is it again a
> > > separately developed library...
> > Separate.
> > (Which is a good thing.)
> Depends upon what gnome-libs will be: will it be "only" a collection of
> the main modules (libgnome, libgnomeui etc.) or something more
* there is no such things as gnome-libs. That module is *DEAD*.
* all the former parts of it are now essentially separatarelty
maintanied modules (which essentially means this won't change
* to be part of teh gnome base libraries it would first need to
fullfill the prerequisites (not depend on libgnome1-compat, play
nice with other libs, follow dates, etc.)
> A html widget wouldn't be _that_ anormal for a main library platform I
> guess -- subjectively..
Which is still covered by it being a nice library on it's own.
> kabalak / kabalak kabalak net / Fatih Demir
> `-GNOME / ICQ:64241161 / GSM: +491749787080
> `-Editor / vim
> `-Filemanager / VFU
One day a tortoise will learn to fly
-- Terry Pratchett, 'Small Gods'
] [Thread Prev