Build warning in Glib

Hi all,

	Having just got all the GNOME 2 modules, I began compiling them
and while in glib, I got a huge number of these messages :

configure.in:458: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow
cross compiling
configure.in:459: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow
cross compiling
configure.in:460: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow
cross compiling
configure.in:484: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow
cross compiling
configure.in:551: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow
cross compiling
configure.in:607: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow
cross compiling
configure.in:626: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow
cross compiling
configure.in:657: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow
cross compiling
configure.in:768: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow
cross compiling
configure.in:792: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow

(and so on ...)

	It does however go on to successfully generate the makefiles etc.

	automake-1.4p2
	libtool-1.4-3  is what I have.

	Is this supposed to happen ?

	Just thought I'd let everybody know,

			Ravi

--
"If you're smart, you'll be humble. There always is somebody
who hasn't read a book and knows twice as much as you do."

              -- David Duchonvy in Readers' Digest

	Ravi Pratap M         <ravi che iitm ac in>
                      <http://www.iitm.ac.in/~ravi>