Re: GConf vs. bonobo-config

On Sat, Jun 16, 2001 at 12:58:05AM +0200, Dietmar Maurer wrote:

> I have made two official announcements the gnome mailing lists. Sorry if you did not
> read them.

I haven't read them either. It would be very helpful if you could provide
some links to your announcements next time.

For now,

ANNOUNCE: Bonobo Configuration Moniker (bonobo-conf 0.2) Apr 17, 2001,
posted by Dietmar:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-announce-list/2001-April/msg00016.html

The beginning of the GConf and Bonobo-Conf thread on gconf-list:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gconf-list/2001-February/msg00010.html

Let's point out exactly what we're talking about, with filenames showing
where the code is exactly, and URLs to link to previous posts. I think that
would great benefit this dicussion.

Duncan.