TODO #3: ORBit

We need to make sure that ORBit-martin-forked and ORBit2 have the
same API so that we can easily switch to ORBit2 once it's ready.

The following needs to be done:

* compile all of GNOME 2 with ORBit2 (remember to use Michael's
  orbit-small branch, not HEAD !).

* if everything compiles (it doesn't need to run, only compile), post
  a success report and you're done.

* otherwise, there's an API problem in ORBit-martin-forked (because the
  platform compiles with ORBit-martin-forked).

  In this case, you need to fix both: ORBit-martin-forked and whatever
  did not compile.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)