Re: BonoboUIHello for GNOME 2 - strange segfault

On Sat, 14 Jul 2001, Darin Adler wrote:
> On Saturday, July 14, 2001, at 02:49  PM, Darin Adler wrote:
> > I tried with the latest ORBit2 and still I see the same problem.
>
> Oops. Sorry. I take that back. I'm seeing a different problem, one of my
> own making.

        It's worth pointing out that I spend absolutely ages chasing
obscure runtime problems vs. ORBit2-util.so, that was being pulled in at
link time by all manner of modules that hadn't been re-built properly.

        It caused all sorts of pain, please remove
${prefix}/libORBit2-util* since it's not part of ORBit2 and will poison
you nastily - we really need a check for this on 'make install' in ORBit2,
any volenteers ?

        Regards,

                Michael.