Re: Autoconf 2.50b is now required for GNOME 2 (resent)
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org>
- Cc: gnome-2-0-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Autoconf 2.50b is now required for GNOME 2 (resent)
- Date: 11 Jul 2001 13:23:32 -0400
Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org> writes:
> [Ooops, accidentally had a wrong References: header in this mail,
> so sending it again.]
> Hi guys,
> since nobody really objected to this and a few people even told
> me to commit my autoconf patches, we now require autoconf 2.50b
> everywhere for GNOME 2.
> You can get this autoconf from either alpha.gnu.org or from
I never saw a response from you about the possibility of supporting
both this and the normal autoconf. Did I just miss it?
Also, requiring something from alpha.gnome.org strikes me as a bad
idea. I'd be very, very, very hesitant to accept patches for Glib/GTK+
that did this.
] [Thread Prev