PropertyBox (The return of the)

Over the 4th I made this sort of new property box thing. I thought about
it and realised that with bonobo-conf/gconf instant apply wouldn't be
hard, so I went with the [Reset] [Close] [Help] button layout.

I think there's only one API function from the old API that doesn't
exist anymore, and thats only because I didn't understand what it was
there for. If someone explains/feels it's useful, I can add it. The
interal structure has changed, but if we want to make it all private, it
doesn't really matter.

http://www.webtribe.net/i/iain/gnome-property-box.tar.gz

iain