Re: Animator widget

Matt Aubury <matt ookypooky com> writes:

> We're not porting (yet!) so we need to have something that's going to
> be forwards compatible. Clearly this isn't going to be GnomeAnimator
> if it gets dropped from libcompat.

Well, basically this is your problem :-(

We cannot show consideration for people who're already using the GNOME 2.0
API even if they shouldn't do this before the freeze. So you can either use
#ifdef's conditionals for GNOME 1.x / 2.0 in your code or simply copy
GnomeAnimator into your app and only compile/link on the GNOME 2.0 platform.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)