Re: gmenu for Gnome2?

Heya,
I'm of the opinion that everything should be optionally editable, or
at least I think the sys admin should set this.

The new menu proposal should allow both system wide and group wide
configurations - this especially suits things like companies, universities,
internet cafes etc...where you want to control what types of application
the end user has access to.

I think that the user shouldn't be confused by a plain text editor, system
configuration tools like red-carpet, file manager when they really only
use two applications - mail client and web browser.
Although in saying that, I do really like the idea of a Favourites
nautilus view acting as a kind of bookmarks and recent Documents area.

			See ya,
				Glynn ;)