Re: gmenu for Gnome2?

Hi,

My opinion is that we should only allow editing of Favorites, not the
system menus such as Programs, and that Favorites would just be a
directory visible in Nautilus. (It might actually be stored in GConf
or something, but would appear in Nautilus as files.) Then you drag
stuff to/from the favorites folder to edit it. If someone wants to do
a gmenu equivalent as well they could do that.

Then you make Favorites be on the toplevel of the foot menu (i.e. not
a submenu).

I know George wants to make the whole thing editable though.

Havoc