Re: gmenu for Gnome2?

Alex Graveley wrote:

Hi,

I'm wondering if its possible to drop gmenu for Gnome 2 and replace it
with a nautilus-based solution.

[ . . . ]

The only issues I can think of are access to multiple directories
(Global, Favorites, Distro, etc.), and display ordering.

I can think of one more. I prefer not to use Nautilus for everything. If it were much faster, I'd think differently, but I don't think that an "all inclusive let's do everything" can ever match the speed of small dedicated apps.

For that matter, I'd rather that gnomecc capplets could run on their own without having to start up the entire control-center.

-b

--
:    __o
:   -\<,