Re: [G2R] ORBit2 / linc non-blocking API: change request
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs noisehavoc org>
- Cc: Jody Goldberg <jody ximian com>, Release Team <gnome2-release-team gnome org>, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, gnome-2-0-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [G2R] ORBit2 / linc non-blocking API: change request
- Date: 29 Dec 2001 09:52:27 +0000
On Fri, 2001-12-28 at 22:15, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> It sounds like this change will be transparent to most apps (need to
> recompile IDL I guess) and is needed to fix an important bug. So I
> think this change should go in.
Great - no need to re-compile IDL though, beyond that implied by
installing a new (unchanged) IDL compiler. [ of course, we could expose
the write-opts to the stubs - but it's prolly best to hide as much as
possible for as long as possible ].
mmeeks gnu org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev