Re: [G2R] ORBit2 / linc non-blocking API: change request

Hi Maciej,

On Fri, 2001-12-28 at 22:15, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> It sounds like this change will be transparent to most apps (need to
> recompile IDL I guess) and is needed to fix an important bug. So I
> think this change should go in.

	Great - no need to re-compile IDL though, beyond that implied by
installing a new (unchanged) IDL compiler. [ of course, we could expose
the write-opts to the stubs - but it's prolly best to hide as much as
possible for as long as possible ].

	Regards,

		Michael.