Re: I get a cvs conflict when updating gtk+.

Miles Lane wrote:

Why do I get a conflict when updating gtk+/docs/reference/gtk/tmpl/gtktextview.sgml?
This causes the v-b-s to halt the configuration
and compilation process.  If there is a way to prevent
these cvs conflicts, I'd like to help set it up.

That means that your local copy of the file differs from the copy on the server, and the changes to the version on the server could not be integrated into your local copy without a conflict.

Just remove the file and start again.

<plug>
If you use my build scripts (jhbuild in cvs), when you get an error like this it prompts you to fix it before it continues on. You also have the option to ignore the problem and continue, or not build that module (in which case, nothing that depends on the module will be built either.
</plug>

James.

--
Email: james daa com au