Re: global proxy settings

Hi,

On Wed, 2001-12-19 at 15:19, Glynn Foster wrote:
> Heya,
> There was a lost mail [1] about this ages and ages ago from Colm. It's
> probably much more extravagant than we currently need short term, but it
> might be a good start of what is involved -
>  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gconf-list/2001-June/msg00137.html
> Currently /system/gnome-vfs/[use-http-proxy, http-proxy-host] is being
> used so it's probably a good idea to stick with that.

Does
	/system/gnome-vfs/
		use-socks-proxy
		socks-proxy-host
		socks-proxy-user
		socks-proxy-password

work for everyone as well?

Maybe a socks-proxy-version=[4/5] needs to be added too?

-Alex

--
 Think about it man!  Rock singers are only rockin you half the time...
 the other time they're... they're breathing... in!  But not anymore

			-- Tenacious D