Re: global proxy settings

Heya,
There was a lost mail [1] about this ages and ages ago from Colm. It's
probably much more extravagant than we currently need short term, but it
might be a good start of what is involved -
 http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gconf-list/2001-June/msg00137.html
Currently /system/gnome-vfs/[use-http-proxy, http-proxy-host] is being
used so it's probably a good idea to stick with that.

				See ya,
					Glynn ;)

[1] thanks to Anders for pointing this out..