Re: Security reports in bugzilla?

On 18 Dec 2001, Glynn Foster wrote:

> On Tue, 2001-12-18 at 03:36, John Fleck wrote:
>
> > What we really need, as Elliot's been trying to encourage with his bug
> > nag reports, is more people paying attention to bugzilla.
>
> I looked at the mail interface to bugzilla recently. It would be really
> great if someone did up a document/tutorial about this. I get pretty
> bummed out using bugzilla since it doesn't manage to keep a hold of my
> login cookie, so every time I change a bug, I have to log in again [only
> slightly helped by mozilla's passwd manager].
> I also noticed that you can't attach comments to the mail interface?
> Anyways...thoughts, comments, etc...

	Another deficiency I just noticed is that you can't have a
different default owner of bugs for different version of a product. So
at the moment I'm getting flooded with mails about 1.2.x and 1.4.x
gnome-core and panel along with the 1.5.x ones which I'm actually
interested in ... sooner or later I'm just going to end  up ignoring
them all :/

Cheers,
Mark.